- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Jewellery items are non-refundable.
- Any returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge which the customer must pay for. If preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Garments are all handmade, slight differences in colour, design, prints, and fabrics are not imperfections, but are the characteristics of a handmade product.
- Please note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.